Menu
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

blocked site

My blueyonder   email     is not allowing me access to  view  the posts  in   " liverpoolecho"  I have been reading these  posts for  years  but now  they are being blocked  as  unsafe  virus  !!!!!!!!  how can i get this  sorted ??????????????????virgin virus.JPG

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: blocked site

Click on the report if should not be blocked" link on the warning. That'll take you to the VM page to allow you to get the site marked as safe. You might need to log into My VirginMedia on the way. E-mail address plus your e-mail password. Obvious really.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for  reply,   I made a mistake  in referring to  my blueyonder email  its is in actual fact  my Yahoo email   that I use to  read  the  "Liverpool Echo " posts    but it is Virgin  that is blocking  them,  and on the report page   it asks  for the  website address  in the top box!  but  there is no address  to enter  as its in my  inbox  section  >>>>>>>>>Liverpool echo  Capture.JPGreport a website  Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
colinfriend
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Because  I  could not put the specific  we site address in  I have had to result  to switching   OFF  my  safe website  option,  which has now enabled me to view  Liverpool Echo  pages,  but this  is not   a good solution,  so  anything can now  get through!!!!!!!  not a happy bunny

0 Kudos