Menu
mike_pepper
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Web Safe is blocking my website

I am the administrator of a perfectly innocent Choir website and have been informed by several virgin media customers who are using web safe that the choir's website is being blocked by this software.

www.cardiffpolyphonic.org.uk

I have tried emailing websafefeedback@virginmedia.co.uk to report this but have not had the courtesy of a response.

This is a serious problem, not only because it inconveniences people wishing to access the site, it also sends a very unsavoury message about the Choir to other people trying to access the site, and has the potential to cost the choir revenue as its events are advertised informing potential customers to book online via the website

Please will Virgin Media resolve this problem. Have others experienced the same difficulty. If so what have they done to get their sites cleared by web safe.

Thank you to anyone for any advice on how to resolve this.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Web Safe is blocking my website

mike_pepper wrote:

I am the administrator of a perfectly innocent Choir website and have been informed by several virgin media customers who are using web safe that the choir's website is being blocked by this software.

www.cardiffpolyphonic.org.uk

I have tried emailing websafefeedback@virginmedia.co.uk to report this but have not had the courtesy of a response.

It takes about 3 or so weeks to get a response back.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos