Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 5 (212 Views)

Re: My website also blocked

My website had a virus, I got rid of it. Virgin still blocking it! Its affecting my business!

Can you help Virgin?

www.radioembargo.com

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5 (195 Views)

radioembargo wrote:

My website had a virus, I got rid of it. Virgin still blocking it! Its affecting my business!

Can you help Virgin?

www.radioembargo.com

Different issue to that of original poster (OP), far better to create a new post.

VirusTotal is currently showing the website as having  phishing, malicious, and suspicious issues; no idea what service Virus Safe uses but maybe getting a clean result from VirusTotal may help.

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5 (189 Views)

用心棒 wrote:

radioembargo wrote:

Can you help Virgin?

www.radioembargo.com

Different issue to that of original poster (OP), far better to create a new post.

VirusTotal is currently showing the website as having  phishing, malicious, and suspicious issues; no idea what service Virus Safe uses but maybe getting a clean result from VirusTotal may help.

Problem is, as far as i can tell, VT doesn't tell you "why" it was flagged, so fixing it could prove difficult, its only 2 companies flagging it and of those 2 i've only even heard of one of them

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5 (177 Views)

Have not heard of Quttera but the other two I have. Usually the websites have contact details for reporting incorrect flagging, these then filter down to VirusTotal. However, even a clean listing from VirusTotal may not rectify the issue.
0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5 (159 Views)

i also get suspicious and phishing issues when i used 4 programs and online checkers for your website. i did a further check on your firewall which shows it isn't very good and needs better protection.
0 Kudos