Menu
Ignicru
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Login Problems

When using Chrome, it prevents me from logging in because it cannot verify that I am not a robot.

When using Firefox, it demands that I allow cookies, which are allowed.

When using Opera, it prevents me from logging in because it cannot verify that I am not a robot.

There are only adults in this house, can you please just remove the 'child safe lock'

All I wanna do. Why is logging in so difficult?

I had to do 7 'are you a robot' quizzes with the pictures... 

7 of them.. 

0 Kudos
用心棒
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Login Problems

Google's ReCAPTCHA service (aka I am not a robot) was introduced to stop automated attacks against weakness in  Virgin Media's sign in  process and for this reason it is unlikely to disappear anytime soon.

If appropriate try the audio challenge instead by clicking 2016-02-21-02.png

Ignicru
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes

I know why it's there.

The problem is that it doesn't work properly. Because I am clearly not a robot. And I would like to be able to access my account.

No I know it's not going anywhere.

There is no audio option...

http://puu.sh/sDhjo/51a778f724.png

And then it says "For security reasons, please confirm you're not a robot below"

And doesn't let me log in.

0 Kudos
用心棒
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The image showed the ReCAPTCHA test had been passed so that is not the issue and unfortunately instead of a meaningful error message Virgin Media chose to simply re-prompt. As a consequence of re-prompting Google's ReCAPTCHA service will soon start to prompt for solutions because the behaviour is deemed automated.

The problem is that either your sign in details are incorrect or Virgin Media are failing to authenticated correctly; the likelihood it is the latter which will required a phone call to Virgin Media for resolution.

0 Kudos