Menu
James908
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

youtube,vimeo,netflix,daily motion poor performance issues on 200mbs but thinkbroad and speedtest good

3.jpg

Untitled.jpgUntitled 2.jpg ass you can see good speeds but poor performance on these websites witch must be an issues with interconnection points

0 Kudos
James908
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: youtube,vimeo,netflix,daily motion poor performance issues on 200mbs but thinkbroad and speedtest goo

Untitled 78.jpgthe only tests whichSpeedOf.Me Test Result show the bad performance is internet health test and speed of me

0 Kudos
James908
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: youtube,vimeo,netflix,daily motion poor performance issues on 200mbs but thinkbroad and speedtest goo

Share Imagethis proves than advertising is misleading customers into think they have got a good connection, no look at the performance of the websites

0 Kudos
James908
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

this throttling issue has been going on for 7 hours usually only a couple and also is their some sort of throttling

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: youtube,vimeo,netflix,daily motion poor performance issues on 200mbs but thinkbroad and speed...

Hi James908,

I’m so sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your Broadband service, so that we can get to the bottom of this for you, I’m shortly going to send you a private message to request more information about your account. Smiley Happy

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner.

Speak to you soon,

Kelly  

0 Kudos
James908
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: youtube,vimeo,netflix,daily motion poor performance issues on 200mbs but thinkbroad and speed...

The problerms went away for about a mounth now and have come back but worse its happening a day heres netflix 36 mbps not 200mps

5.jpg

0 Kudos
James908
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Here daily motion luckly i dont use this i use youtube which performs alot better 78.jpg

0 Kudos