Menu
samDeadman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

when is Virgin going to do something?

So posting for what feels like the 100th time, out internet has been beyond awful since buying it, which was late July/ early August. In that time we've had 3 different routers, including a superhub, and only just recently managed to finally get a engineer round who gave us the superhub and told us our end of the road has terrible connection and he doesnt know why. We're paying for the Vivid 200mbps package and i want someone from virgin to actually sort the problem out and also to give us some sort of compensation. Im giving it atleast another week to see if we hear back about the problem and if not im ringing up head office and demanding a refund for the awful internet we've been receiving. I live with 6 other students and it not fair that we pay for a package which we were told was capable of dealing with 7 people and being completely mugged off. 

0 Kudos
Rancid
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: when is Virgin going to do something?

you only have to read the rest of the forum to gEt an idea for how VM manage these issues.

Area 21 SW16 crap speeds for 12+ Months... current fault F004332018, Complaint COM101113771 Ignored, VM code of conduct Ignored... Avoid VM at all costs
0 Kudos
dbrowne88
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully one of the forum team will pick this message up at some point within the next week and will then PM you to try and look toward resolving the issue. If not, try ringing through to VM and see if they can help you.

Looking at the other topics etc, this appears to be quite a widespread problem so you might have more joy by ringing VM.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there samDeadman,

I appreciate you posting on the community and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. I understand how frustrating this is getting for you.

Looking at your other threads, myself and other staff members have replied to you in regards to this and asking for diagnostics to be completed.

We are here to help you and want to get this sorted for you. If you can keep one thread open for all the replies as creating multiple threads makes it confusing and harder to help you.

Please get back in touch with the results of speed tests completed at different times of the day whilst the Super Hub is in modem mode and we can take a look at these for you.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos