Menu
palinmar
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

very slow upload to Virgin Media

For the past 2 nights I have tried to accept Virgin offers ie-: 1 month trial to Sky movies but just will not load - any answers appreciated

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: very slow upload to Virgin Media

Hey palinmar

It's great to have you joining us and thanks for your post about the issues you had with the offers page via My Virgin Media the other day.

We are aware that around the time of your post there were some issues with the site at that time and our apologies this impacted you as a customer.

Could you let us know if you have been able to access the My Offers and Upgrades site since you posted?

If not if you could clear your cache and cookies and try again, or try using a different browser. If after these steps have been taken the page is still causing an issue if you could get in touch with our teams to have a chat with them and they can look at the page issue and look at applying the offer you are looking to update with the Sky Movies trial.

You can contact us via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

Via the Webchat link if you choose an option on the left you will then be able to select the 'Chat To Us' option when you tab over to the right of the page.

Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Keep in touch and let us know how this goes for you Smiley Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: very slow upload to Virgin Media

Hey palinmar

It's great to have you joining us and thanks for your post about the issues you had with the offers page via My Virgin Media the other day.

We are aware that around the time of your post there were some issues with the site at that time and our apologies this impacted you as a customer.

Could you let us know if you have been able to access the My Offers and Upgrades site since you posted?

If not if you could clear your cache and cookies and try again, or try using a different browser. If after these steps have been taken the page is still causing an issue if you could get in touch with our teams to have a chat with them and they can look at the page issue and look at applying the offer you are looking to update with the Sky Movies trial.

You can contact us via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

Via the Webchat link if you choose an option on the left you will then be able to select the 'Chat To Us' option when you tab over to the right of the page.

Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Keep in touch and let us know how this goes for you Smiley Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos