Menu
melgibbons
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

very slow speeds every evening

Our internet speed is fine in the day but then 4 pm to 11 pm is really slow at 5mbps its too slow to do anything and its been like this since around christmas. Area 20.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: very slow speeds every evening

Hi melgibbons,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're getting, I know this can get really frustrating. I've just taken a look and I can see that we're working on a fault in your area under ref: F004862937 which is coming up for review on the 15th March. Please get back to us on or after the review date for an update.

I appreciate your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
grt78
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue. The line was supposed to be boosted to 50Mb. I checked this morning and it was 50Mb but every evening it is around 2Mb. I have been running more checks and looking at router settings and downstream stats but all are good. Looks like I may need to give them a call.

0 Kudos
melgibbons
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there someone from virgin media who can help me please, i am only getting 3mbps again its that slow its took ages just to get on here 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi melgibbons,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're getting, I know this can get really frustrating. I've just taken a look and I can see that we're working on a fault in your area under ref: F004862937 which is coming up for review on the 15th March. Please get back to us on or after the review date for an update.

I appreciate your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos