Menu
xmasbaby
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

very slow broadband speeds

Recently my broadband speed has been ridiculously with less than 8mb even though I should be getting 100mb as that is what I am paying for.  I think it is ridiculous that Virgin ( and other providers) sell broadband with the untruth that they will provide you with these speeds but they are obviously unable to deliver on this promise and use the 'up to' get out clause whenever you complain about the speed.  if I am going to get these low speeds more often than not then I might as well reduce my broadband package and pay less rather than paying for the higher speed which these providers are obviously unable to supply.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: very slow broadband speeds

Hi xmasbaby

Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing slow speeds recently. I'll certainly be able to take a look at what's going on.

When checking your connection I can see that we currently have a fault ticket open F004272896 that's causing slow speeds around peak times. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this must be causing you. There is a review date scheduled for 05/04/2017 where we can certainly check for any updates.

Kind regards,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos