Menu
Highlighted
paintgirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

unable to see or activate broadband upgrade

Hello. I posted a while ago, but had forgotten my details plus have a different email in use now. The previous time it was the same reason for posting ... I always show up as not the main account holder, and unable to see any upgrade button or to activate that. I received the price increase letter a few months ago. Would really appreciate help. Area 30, and #######Somebody was very kind last time in saying they could activate on my behalf, so may I ask if that is possible this time? Thank you. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: unable to see or activate broadband upgrade

Hi,

Nicola is off for a few days so picking this up if that's okay....

Sounds like we'll need to grab some additional account info, I'll drop you a Private Message so we can try and find out what's going on here.

Thanks

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
paintgirl
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I see my post was edited, so if I can just bump this to request a response, I'd be very grateful. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello paintgirl

Do you mean to login to your My Virgin Media? If so once you are in you will be able to choose any email address as the username. If you are unsure of the present username or password please follow the links for forgotten them. Any problems please post.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
paintgirl
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicola

Thank you for responding. It's about not being able to see or activate broadband upgrade. Wasn't able to last time via my account page, and still show as not being the account holder (long-term issue). In other words, can't do direct broadband upgrade (free/received letter a few months ago) via account page, if that's how it's being done. Not sure. 

Best regards, Cat

0 Kudos
paintgirl
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, just bumping. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

Nicola is off for a few days so picking this up if that's okay....

Sounds like we'll need to grab some additional account info, I'll drop you a Private Message so we can try and find out what's going on here.

Thanks

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
paintgirl
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ralph and thank you very much for picking up on things and for your messages. I'll reply to PM now. 

0 Kudos