Menu
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

speed

Despite other issues with tivo last week had upgrades to boxes and to gamer 200 had one day of almost full speed increase from what was a fairly stable 150 now we are in the  35/50 range please dont say this is a utilisation issue which seems your normal response as this would mean that all of a sudden there was this coincidental massive increase in use. There seem to be a lot of people who appear to have paid for the upgrade only to find they are back to sppeds that were available years ago.

0 Kudos
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: speed

And  again tonight direct on cat 6 e ethernet on a gig system after paying to upgrade we are down to 30/40 from  the 150 we were getting and paying for 200 gamer which bit of you pay more to get more not less am I missing?

0 Kudos
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh now we one tech issue on broadband and two on tv think tv has been issue free two days from installation

0 Kudos
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

186.16Mbps advertised average PEAK TIME download speed so somewhere are there people gettting hypersonic speed downloads?

Lets have a rational explanation of how a pre upgrade  hub 150 superhub managed a pretty consistent 150 and a post upgrade hub3 on gamer 200 suddenly crawls in in 21/40 range  if it gets much worse the uploads will be faster than down!

0 Kudos
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And at 03.26 218.03 speed no issues so its not my end its VM but why the downgrade as above
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi gplh, 

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your broadband speeds at the moment. 

I have been able to locate your account, your connection and equipment look fine to me. I have noticed that there is currently a fault in your area (reference-F002806680). This is down to contention in the area. Our technicians are currently working on resolving your problem and we have been given a review date of 29 MAR 2017. 

If you check back after this date we will be able to provide you with another update should it be needed. 

Thanks for your patience and apologies for the problem you are faced with.

Mike 

0 Kudos