Menu
cEvin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

speed, stream, info area 04

hi there.. dont know where to start, but for me the virgin media broadband is a big dissapointment... since i've joined in to Virgin comunity i've never achieved full speed although ive always paid and have the highest speed, simple FHD or HD video streams on for example youtube is still bufering, most of the time customer service dont know what they saying or dont know how to help and they are not listening.. now, in are 04 my 150Mbps  gettin 12-14 mpbs.. ive spoke to technical department and they have told me that tere is a fault affecting peak times and weekends, but the other time i should get full speed, but the other time i am at work unfortunatelly ... but funny thing is, that my web page account is showing me that my broadband is perfectly fine ?Smiley Happy)) btw nearly one year waiting for upgrade to the latest technology or what is it, the MAGIC IN OUR CABLES... but really doubt that somethig will change... probably the time has come for a change?

0 Kudos
cEvin
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: speed, stream, info area 04

" ...   Just had an promised upgrade to vivid200 ... i mean it is fantastic, constant stable download speed is above 20mb/sec from enywhere, very low ping, no issues at all, just wondering how come is not satisfied with Virgin Broaband " ... well unfortunatelly that is only joke... my virgin webpage is still showing the MAGIC IN OUR CABLES will be by the end of september 2016, speed is still low, if i download something from webpage ( drivers, utility etc, etc ) i am happy i getting 500kb/sec-1mb/sec, my previous post is here about one week althought the response should be witihin 2-3 days.... just wondering, if virgin always win some awards for best broadband, how the other providers must looks like? are they completelly wrong? this thread is nothing just complains about speed, lack of support, never seen and happy virgin customer/comment Smiley Happy) probably all the tech support are busy to resolve all the issues acros the UK Smiley Happy))))) funny thing is that just few days ago ive received a letter saying the prices going up for better quality and support Smiley Happy)) 

0 Kudos
cEvin
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

interesting. more thatn 2 months and no answer ? just gone through all my post complaing about WM Broadband and wondering if i can get some of the money back since i signed for this this broadband that doesnt work?Smiley Happy and when i finally get an internet that i am paying for? my wm account webpage is saying that the MAGIC IN OUR CABLES will be between November 2016 - November 2016 ... ehm.. today is 11/12/16... are you sure about the date? well no susrprise ive seen this info about MAGIC IN OUR CABLES for about year now the sameSmiley Happy))
0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Area 4? where about are you cEvin?

I am in Area 4 TF2

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
cEvin
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

willenhall WV13 1

0 Kudos
cEvin
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

am i having a chat with my self and all the virgin broadband problems are just in my head but not in real life?Smiley Happy)))

0 Kudos
cEvin
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just thinking if someone in charge reading this, becaose waiting for an answer nearly 3 months is a bit too long??????

probably ill have to start swearing and be rude, after that someone will pay attention ???? this is ridiculous...
0 Kudos
cEvin
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

well the saga continues.. another empty promises to upgrade my line and fix my internet with another 100% valid and definite date... oh, heard that before so many times from customer service.. and of course, everything is ok on Virgin side, just because my area is upgrading now, the problems are there.. so that means my area is upgrading for about 5 years now.. i dont want to blame customer service and i know, they have to tell us what do we want to hear, but this is like cheap soap-opera with never ending... just dont know if it makes me angry that the Virgin broadband still doesnt work or my stupidy/lazines that i am still with them and didnt terminate the contract.. reading all the post of this forum makes me wonder, how come that Virgin Media still winning prices for best broadband, customer service, etc, etc???? is Vrigin Media buying them ? well probably, because the overpriced fees for that service...

anyway, Happy new year and hopefully the next year will be for us, Virgin Media subscriber much better than the previous..
0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos