Menu
carpboy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

speed no good again (sg8)area royston

back to rubbish speed again only lasted a few months beginning of year why do virgin keep having these issues . willing to take good money for 200meg but only getting 50meg most of the time . now they say will be better December (another palm off I think). I have been with virgin for many years and they are just getting worse as time goes on . keep putting adverts on tv saying fastest broadband but I think they are very deluded . come on sort your stuff out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: speed no good again (sg8)area royston

Probably your in a fully sub area, with too many online users murdering the 200meg bandwidth.

Had it in Leeds 3 weeks ago until they added more bandwidth, now its starting to falter again
0 Kudos
carpboy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

don't get much feedback from admin here

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi carpboy

Thanks for posting on the community. It's nice to have you here.

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've taken a look at your connection and there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area. The reference number is F004139154 and with a review date of 7th December.

One of my colleagues will be in touch shortly with more information in regards to this issue.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
carpboy
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

u said One of my colleagues will be in touch shortly with more information in regards to this issue

NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi carpboy,

Thanks for getting back to me.

In regards to this issue, I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with more information.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
carpboy
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

http://www.speedtest.net/result/5837710431.png

not bad for 200meg holy XXXX well worth the money NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

5837710431.png

0 Kudos