Menu
LittlePodge
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

speed issue

Until about a month ago my 100 speed was really good (often around 102) . Dropped out completely for a few hours at that time. Checked all connections. Phoned help line.Engineer working on it. Since then very varaible. Using ookla I am getting speeds often less than 50, sometimes down to 25. Ping as low as 40 (was 8).. Upload around 5.8 (was 6.3). Have reset hub 3 several times. Ethernet cable at rear is green light.. Status in my area is only showing the windows 10 fix (and I don't have that problem - I can connect. just slow speed). Possible fixes please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: speed issue

Hi LittlePodge, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and everything look ok from this side. 

Are you using a wired or a wireless connection? If wireless try wired, pop the Hub into modem only mode and the computer into safe mode with networking and let us know if it makes a difference as it will help us to rule some things out. 

It may also help to see a BQM graph (please be aware link is external and we're not responsible for its contents). 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos