Menu
muha1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

speed go down

Hello.In December of last year reduced Internet speed from 150Mbps up to 45MB. I called the engineer and he fixed the problem that was outside of my house. Since yesterday, I see this problem again. I want to ask for what I'm paying money to Virgin Media service if this problem can not be fixed ??? Thank you.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: speed go down

Best if you post this in the broadband section of the forum. This bit is for the V6 tv box. Also have you rung in and asked for help?

0 Kudos

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Best if you post this in the broadband section of the forum. This bit is for the V6 tv box. Also have you rung in and asked for help?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Welcome muha1968 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with speed on your broadband service.

I've managed to locate your details and have run some checks over your connection. There appears to be an issue with some power levels so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come around and take a look at this for you.

I will send you a private message shortly which can be viewed via the purple envelope at the top right of the page.

Kind regards 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello muha1968

Thanks for getting back, I have booked you an engineer, please check your PM for details.

Good luck with the visit, please keep us updated in the thread, we are still here for you.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos