Menu
maza
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

speed - Utilisation another review date

well as usual got another review date till the  29/03/17 04 area, so i will have to put up with the megga 2 meg downlode just another day at the office for virgin or should i say global international, what a way to run a   business, just a joke

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: speed

Hey there maza,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the fault in your area, I understand it's frustrating.

If I could quicken up the process, I certainly would. Please keep in touch for update and let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: speed

Heather_J wrote:

Hey there maza,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the fault in your area, I understand it's frustrating.

If I could quicken up the process, I certainly would. Please keep in touch for update and let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

WHY, oh WHY, do the 'staff' just keep on posting these 'scripted' replies?? Word for word 'cut & pasted' nonsense, probably done to irritate the hell out of the poster, who had just seen their 'review' slip even further down the line, AGAIN... 

Becoming a FARCE, posting on here, as takes WEEKS to get any reply, if at all, and than, all you get is some stupid 'cut & paste' script...about as much help as throwing up into the wind!!

All there ever is is 'review moved 3 months sorry, check back again nearer the time, but please, in the meantime just keep on paying us a load of your hard earned money, whilst we continue to 'rip you off'', and do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you thank you'.... 

JOKE.....

(currently 2 YEARS of 'reviews', next one Feb 2017...currently getting quotes from other suppliers, if NO fix date in Feb...OFF I GO..sick and tired of being LIED to by these 'thieving Yanks' ) Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
maza
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

no speed joke

well im down to 1meg now what a pile of crap 04 area

0 Kudos
maza
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

crap speed

same old speed 1.5 meg a night from pigin post internet from global international   ie virgin crap crap crap

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: no speed joke

Hi maza,

Thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this.

I've checked the network and the latest review date for fault Ref.(F003433837) is 29th March 2017.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
fizzyade
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: no speed joke

I'm sure it's not intentional, but I'd seriously not reply with "All the best" to a customer.  

Anybody who's dealt with customer emails or moderated a forum will know exactly what this normally means.

0 Kudos