Menu
rjb6666
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

slow speeds - whats the point

I was expecting help from the forum,but no, its just chatting crap.

not only have I been miss sold the package,i had to argue the point with operatives  (INDIAN) of which I was told Virgin don't use, saying I wont receive a refund.

arguing with me about the refund, I said I can e mail the transcript to him,soon changed his tune.

the speed I was promised, is not correct,dowload 50 meg upload 2.2 to 3.2 whats the point of that if I stream a lot of TV,which I asked the sales person,repeatedley will it cover it, is it the correct speed.

LIES LIES LIES  sorry Virgin cant speak to anyone, not one person has got back to me over the speed issues.

RUBBISH SERCICE. ONLY BEEN A CUSTOMER THREE WEEKS AND UNHAPPY ALREADY

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow speeds - whats the point

If you stream, that uses DOWNLOAD not upload, what is the problem?
0 Kudos
Ignition
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow speeds - whats the point

Apologies for 'chatting crap' but perhaps going back and reading the other thread you started, where this question was answered, would be a good plan.

You are getting what you agreed, VM don't sell based on upload speeds and what you have is perfectly adequate to stream 4k UHD, and what you are paying for. As was previously mentioned upload speeds have very little to do with watching streaming.

That said, I would strongly recommend you cancel, get your refund and go elsewhere. There are plenty of people on this forum and off it with genuine issues that require help from staff and community.