Menu
vmisafjoke
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

slow speeds in your area? it is not just you. it is getting worse. this will be escalated you can help

not just you.

area 31 also.

a few things:

all got worse nationwide after big summer sales push door to door hard selling - then they do not have the capacity to deliver what they charge you for.

am speaking to vm on increasingly senior levels regarding this. first thing to note, you are entitled to c. 12.50 pm rebate if you are paying for 200mb package, which they will refund and backdate to when started occuring, 3-4 months usual. the route as ever is start with retention's and follow up in writing.

i was promised haha that area 31 would have capacity increase by 30 nov 2016 and there was a fault ref for it. this came and went.

usual bs. its not the refund any more, its the fact that its getting worse, nationwide. 10mb from 4pm - 1am is not acceptable.

this is the start of a big action against VM friends, go complain, make a fuss, get your refunds get them to increase capacity and or leave. good luck godspeed

servicebelowpar
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow speeds in your area? it is not just you. it is getting worse. this will be escalated you can hel

Area 31 also and speeds for "peak hours" are ridiculous, high latency and maximum of 3 Mbit/s on 50 Mbit/s connection.

I was offered vivid 200 but said there is not point because they cant even provide 50 Mbit.

Have been told that i will get a £7.50 discount per month as of January but still not happy. 

0 Kudos