Menu
m4chine
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

slow speeds in bradford area14

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5790907345

as you can see from the above link my evening speeds in bradford are almost completely useless

i came how from work and after calling virgin media the other day to talk about speeds being very poor i found that my speed was back to the normal 50mb service i usually get finally after weeks of speeds less than 5mb only to be very disapotinted to find now at 7:30 im down to less than 2mb! and 570k upload what is going on i was told that the area was being upgraded and was over subscribed but this is quite beyond belief i am very disapointed with my service in bradford when is this going to be rectified.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow speeds in bradford area14

Hi m4chine,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

I would like to check your connection for any issues, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some information. Once you have replied I can look further into this.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos