Menu
cleminson18
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

slow speeds all the time no answers from virgin

For over a year now I have had slow speeds. my line is on the limits so I now have a booster fitted by virgin but it still drops out a lot. I have put up with it but I am thinking about moving on , going freeview and choosing a plussnet or talk talk. Virgin have told me they are upgrading but the date keeps getting put back, I have no way of tracking the upgrade process except for ringing in every now and then. It's supposed to be upto 200mb but is more around 12-20 even during the day. Can someone update me if this really is being resolved or are my calls with virgin just platitudes. I appreciate you are giving me money off every now and then, although you haven't this month but what I really want is reliable broadband. I have no way of telling if the problem is indeed because of oversubscription and waiting for upgrade to be done or if my cable is the problem. Can someone please check.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow speeds all the time no answers from virgin

Hello cleminson18

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry to hear of the problems with your connection, at the moment all the line levels look good so hopefully the booster is behaving. 

Apologies as we do have a problem with high traffic in the area and this will no doubt impact your speeds. The reference is F005151424. I will send you a forum private message to discuss further, please reply when you have a moment.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos