Menu
dibs2k7
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

slow speed in the ne34 area

Hi,

just looking for some idea as to what is happening, I was advised that the over utilisation would be resolved in February this year, I'm now averaging 30mb or lower most times of the day and I should be on 200mb. if anyone could please contact me to let me know if this is just another case of them looking at the problem and not doing anything it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Damian.

0 Kudos
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow speed in the ne34 area

Welcome to the high utilisation club, a member of the forum team will apologise in 7 days or so and supply you with a fault code you cannot look up and a review date that means nothing as its not a repair date.

In the meantime feel free to troll the forums on your superfast broadband as its about the only page that loads in peek time and call India on 150 with the fault code the forum team provide to get a MASSIVE £3 diminished service refund for the month.

If you are not willing to put up with the lies and quite possibly YEARS of rubbish internet there are other providers available (once you start having issues you forever will!!!)

0 Kudos
dibs2k7
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wish it was that simple but sadly openreach in all their brilliance decided my pcp would be the only one in the street not to be upgraded, so my choices are get a whopping 3meg adsl or be stuck with 30.
0 Kudos
Shortyian
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband past two days - anyone else? Came back on this morning but gone off again on return from work???
0 Kudos