Menu
N3ville
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

slow speed afternoons and evenings

HI i have the problem with my connection two day ago i spend 40 min call for try to fix this but after this time i just get disconnected with out no reason very frustration my connection is up to 200mb every afternoons and evenings it is just useless so high lags and speed is drooped to 5 mb i can say i never had any problem like this last year  from over week it is just horrible i playing games what currently is impossible

i know this is some technical problem cause my internet on morning time is 180-220 mb and i dont see any problem that time it is any c hance for help nad fix this problem ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: slow speed afternoons and evenings

Hi N3ville,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting poor speeds. I can see that you are affected by contention fault F004610707. This will cause poor speeds at peak times and is due for review 17/05/17. While checking your connection I also spotted that your power levels are out of spec too. We'll need to get a technician out to adjust this and I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time.

To view your private messages just click the envelope at the top of the page.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

From what you describe sounds like the dreaded overloaded network fault has struck your area now..  Its slowly moving around the country as the VM focus more on selling than they do on fixing this type off fault.

Standby for a long wait to get a fix, if ever.

good luck.

0 Kudos
Tcinnamon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem. I have 100Mbps and can't ever get above 9/10Mbps. It's absya joke. No one can fix it and they are just plain refusing to help me. It's an absolute joke to them. Pathetic. All I want is an email address so I can escalate my problem and have it in writing as each time I phone it costs me money but they will not give me an email address
0 Kudos
N3ville
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

any one from VM can give me any answer ??? when that will be fixed etc ?

0 Kudos
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Its usually takes 2 weeks for a reply from VM here as for a fix looks like the average is 2 years..lol
0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well i have had this issue since 2014 so over 2 Years now Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi N3ville,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting poor speeds. I can see that you are affected by contention fault F004610707. This will cause poor speeds at peak times and is due for review 17/05/17. While checking your connection I also spotted that your power levels are out of spec too. We'll need to get a technician out to adjust this and I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time.

To view your private messages just click the envelope at the top of the page.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules