Menu
rewarden
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

slow page loading

I have the fastest broadband package and yet pages take a while to load and sometimes I can't even get into my email because it times out. Recently I have had a message saying network change and nothing happens. Every youtube video buffers constantly and yet according to your test, my equipment is not faulty. Last night I restored my computer to factory settings and it is only a year old Lenovo i7 with 12gb memory. I can't think what else I can do

0 Kudos
timbat
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow page loading

I am waiting for fttp to come as I believe the UK can no longer supply fast broadband at peek times on the current system, I had better service and speed from blue-yonder 20yrs ago. show some initiative virgin and try and keep up with the rest of the developed countries
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow page loading

Morning rewarden,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are experiencing slow webpages. I can imagine how frustrating this must be.

Looking at your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. There are no faults reported and the traffic on the network is running low.

Are you able to complete a speed test through a wired connection to see what speeds you achieve please?

Do you only notice this issue on the one device? If so, have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same issue?

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos