Menu
lonelywolf23786
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

slow download speed SE5 area

Hi

Just woke up today to find my Super Hub 2ac can't connect to the Internet (green twin arrows on router).
Resetted the router, I can now connect but the download speed is low like 1mb low when I supposed to be getting up to 70mb.

I checked service status and says there is a known issue around the area and a engineer is fixing it with estimate time of 14.20 today.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow download speed SE5 area

Hi lonelywolf23786,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run a diagnostic on your account and I can see your Superhub 2ac is currently offline. I'd like to arrange for a technician to check this out for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

If, by chance, the Superhub has just been switched off at your end, switch it back on and drop me a message so I can re-run my diagnostics.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
lonelywolf23786
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow download speed SE5 area

Hi

Superhub is online now and the problem is fixed now since yesterday but feel like the speeds I'm getting is not accurate. Before the problem happened, I was getting speeds of about 20-30mb (when I meant to be getting up to 70mb which I paid) but now I'm only getting speeds of up to 10mb. Here's screenshot:
I also have a reference number from technician James (ID 36300) who visited me last week:
F005026770
Said it was a SNR outage for reason why download speeds are very low.
Can you please send a technician as well. Any time ( between 8am to 12pm), any day (except Friday) is fine. Thanks.

speed test.png

0 Kudos