Menu
ade3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

slow broadband

i have had really bad broadband speeds for the last few weeks, i have spoke to the tech team first i was told they could see a problem and it would be sorted in a few days, when it wasnt and i called back i was told there is ongoing work in my area till december he did try moving me around channels made no difference. i usually run at around 70mb im currently getting 0.1-15 at best but it is never stable, picture shows last nights speed. i drive around my area (wolverhampton) alot i see no work going on anywhere, so could you tell me were this work is being done or what is actually wrong with my broadband. These speeds are totally unacceptable when im paying for up to 100mb

20161031_214443.png

0 Kudos
OldFatBoy
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow broadband

I am watching your story with interest. My 50 Mb connections is running below 5Mb and after contacting technical they stated they have works until 9th November. This has been going on a while but when I saw the prices going up again I decided to take action and if the service does not return quickly this loyal customer is gone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow broadband

Hey ade3,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the slow speeds you're experiencing at the moment, this can be frustrating.

I can see that we're in the process of resolving fault: F004133742 in your area which is being reviewed on the 28th Dec. This fault may cause slow speeds during peak time hours.

When this fault is reviewed we will have more information about the progress. Apologies again for this.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos