Menu
steve361
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

rubbish 1 mg speed instead of 200mg

Thanx for ruining my boys Xmas with your rubbish speeds we pay for 200 mg how can my sons run two xbox 1s on 1 mg which we have had for 3 months roll on aftear xmas it's good buy from us and see you in court for your contract not fit for purpose ring any bells
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: rubbish 1 mg speed instead of 200mg

You are best just to leave like i am in the new year as they don't do anything about it and in the event they do they will just flood the network a few months later and you are back at it again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: rubbish 1 mg speed instead of 200mg

Hi steve361,

I am honestly sorry for your poor speeds, particularly over the festive period.  I can see that you have been in contact with us since posting and have been advised that fault ref: F003496565 is the culprit. 

This is because the network is in need of an upgrade, to increase capacity. The impact is on peak time speeds and this would be especially poor during school holidays due to the naturally increased demand. 

In addition to this I note that your Hub is reporting low modem SNR. This will require the attention of an engineer, so I'll send you a PM in a moment (purple envelope icon, top right of page) so that we can make arrangements for a visit. 

Bye for now,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos