Menu
shapperown1190
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

random internet disconnects

since yesterday we have had random disconnects , and i cant even access the router through IP to check when it happens it only happens for like 30 seconds then its back up which is really irratatiing when doing something either browsing, gaming, streaming and it cuts off and then have to wait or relog back in. it says there is no fault and the internet speed is fine . the network log is as shown below in the image.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Image removed ( contains your IP address), please review the Forum Guidelines]

not sure what this means or why it is doing it any help of why this might be happening or what i should do would be great. we only just had a new router put in a few weeks ago too.

0 Kudos
shapperown1190
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: random internet disconnects

sorry i forgot to hide the IP i will post againinternetdcrandom.pngrefused to connect.png

every time the internet disconnects it always the same errors and i am connected via cable to the router and i cant even access the router via 192.168.0.1 to check the network log till the  internet reconnects , almost like the router is crashing causing the internet disconnects, can help or solutions for this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: random internet disconnects

Hi shapperown1190, 

Thank you for letting us know about your connection randomly dropping, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that you're only locking onto one upstream channel, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos