Menu
Tisiphone
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

"High Utilisation" Area 21

Wednesday 19th October a VM engineer was working on the cabinet at the junction of Camberwell Grove/ McNeil Road SE5 8PL. What was he doing? Was he adding more subscribers to the line already suffering from "High utilisation"? I don't know, I didn't have time to stop and ask him. However, by 21 Oct the evening download speeds had reached a new low: less than 3 Mbps 18:00 - 22:00 hitting just 1.85 Mbps at 22:00.

Why is VM still trying aggressively to recruit subscribers in this area?

When will the promised upgrade of capacity actually materialise? When I first started enquiring about the this, I was promised end 2014. That date has been pushed back and pushed back and is now December 2016 or Spring 2017 depending on whom you talk to.

0 Kudos
antwigan
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "High Utilisation" Area 21

I have also given up hope. Dates keep getting put back and suffer with 2mb speeds or less every night.
I decided enough was enough and contacted CISAS to make a claim. Awaiting a reply from them. Virgin media are a joke. How are they getting away with this?
0 Kudos
Tisiphone
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "High Utilisation" Area 21

Good luck with CISAS. They are about as useful as VM. They only seem interested in whether the correct complaints procedure was followed and have no interest in the complaint itself. Just a worthless box ticking exercise in my view.

0 Kudos