Menu
calvin646
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

poor poor poor internet speeds

well what a joke, virgin media promise the earth but cant deliver, 100mbt optical rubbish flashy gimmicks and no delivery as usual i up graded last october i think it was, to 100 mb package i was on the 50 mgbt and getting 30-50 not bad, but since  the upgrade and new hub im getting 4 to 10 at best at all times if you cant provide what u claim dont sell it  also your misleading customers with your opital nonsence its coax cable and 2 wire phone cable from the telephone exchanges to peoples homes which has been in for years  when are you going to deliver what you promise to customers stop the bottle necking and blaming over utilisation for the problems give me what i pay for please!! it would be nice to watch a film or game without rubbish speeds ruining what i pay good money for thank you

SiKi
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor poor poor internet speeds

'Its the magic in our cables that give you such high speeds'

My 5Mbps they give me each and every night and weekend is not that magic..

come on VM sort it out..

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

your 5mbps is what i get all the time Death to DSL
0 Kudos
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

been offered 9Mbps from sky as no other fiber provider here..
Got a decision to make on the 19/01/2017, looks like it will be a step back in time..
redridinghood
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

siki..the sky offer does make sense if you are getting 1 to 5 mbps with vm. its cheaper and think of the time you'll save by not phoning vm and getting money knocked off your monthly bill im looking into plusnet again