Menu
aileeng1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ongoing essential maintenance message instead of home page

For the last week or so, when logging on to e-mail, I have received the page telling me that VM are performing essential maintence work instead of the usual home page.  I then have to select the appropriate e-mail address to log on.  Although this then usually lets me access my e-mail account, sometimes connection is very slow and the page has to be refreshed several times.  Is this really due to ongoing maintenance issues, and if so, when is this likely to be completed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ongoing essential maintenance message instead of home page

Hi alieeng1,

We are aware of a number of issues with webmail access currently. This is under investigation with the Liberty Global email engineers who are working hard to effect a resolution. 

In the meantime refreshing the page should eventually allow you access, whilst some customers report that using a Google Chrome browser has far fewer errors.

Alternatively you may wish to set up an email client on your pc/laptop. The email server settings can be located here.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Gilton
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can not get my Homepage-keeps saying maintenance work and will be complete soon.This has been going on for ages now-so when will my Virgin homepage be restored?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gilton,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear that you're unable to view your home page. Can I ask what site you use as your home page? Can you access the Virgin Media website here? What internet browser are you using please?

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos