Menu
tomsamways
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

nearly 0 upload speed leaves internet unusable

Recently i have been getting almost perfect ping and download speed however i get near to no upload speed what so ever. This leaves sending messages to people online via facebook, twitter, snapchat etc. almost impossible.

This has been happening non stop for the past 4-5 days. All firmware for my internet hardware is up to date.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: nearly 0 upload speed leaves internet unusable

Hi tomsamways, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems there was an issue with SNR and FECS in your area around the time you posted. 

This has now been resolved, things are now looking ok from this side apart from the aforementioned slow speed during peak times issue ref F003910766.

How are things looking for you now? If you are still having trouble let me know and we will investigate further. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tomsamways
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My modem has gone a bit haywire as of late, i am unable to access the superhub GUI online by using the default gateway meaning i cannot get in and try to fix it.

I run a seperate 300Mb router with the virgin media superhub setup on modem mode which works perfectly fine 99% of the time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey tomsamways,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access the settings of your Hub, the area fault might have caused further issues.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) as we might need to replace your equipment.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos