Menu
wrighty1977
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

internet speeds area 31

just to let everyone no and give them an update 

i live in area 31 ive had nothing but trouble with my services since i joined on the 9th of december 2016 with the internet not working or very low speeds as low as 0.37 when im paying for 100 and the tv not working like pixulating so you cant even watch the tv 

ive had about 10 visits up to yet by the tachnitions trying to sort this problem out and about 10 days of work the hasnt been 1 full week yet where ive had full service on all my package that i pay for 

every technition keeps saying its something els but finally they have all agreed its a fault there end with the main hub its not just affecting me its most people in area 31 after been passed from pillow to post and getting nowhere with customer services to see when these faults will be fixed 

i finally emailed the ceo of virginmedia mr tom mockridge 

yesturday to voice my problems and faults and i got a very nice email back from his team today they are looking into this now witch im very happy with so once i no anymore and ive heard of the member of his team its been passed onto i will let you all no how it goes 

but atleast the top people are going to look into this now as im guessing im not the only person thats paying for services your not getting and like me you cant keep taking days of work for technitions to keep coming out when we all no if its a fault there end what are they going to be able to do with anything at my house 

anyway ill keep you all posted 

kind regards 

simoncox27
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet speeds area 31

fingers crossed for you and all the area 31 people....

wrighty1977 wrote:

just to let everyone no and give them an update 

i live in area 31 ive had nothing but trouble with my services since i joined on the 9th of december 2016 with the internet not working or very low speeds as low as 0.37 when im paying for 100 and the tv not working like pixulating so you cant even watch the tv 

ive had about 10 visits up to yet by the tachnitions trying to sort this problem out and about 10 days of work the hasnt been 1 full week yet where ive had full service on all my package that i pay for 

every technition keeps saying its something els but finally they have all agreed its a fault there end with the main hub its not just affecting me its most people in area 31 after been passed from pillow to post and getting nowhere with customer services to see when these faults will be fixed 

i finally emailed the ceo of virginmedia mr tom mockridge 

yesturday to voice my problems and faults and i got a very nice email back from his team today they are looking into this now witch im very happy with so once i no anymore and ive heard of the member of his team its been passed onto i will let you all no how it goes 

but atleast the top people are going to look into this now as im guessing im not the only person thats paying for services your not getting and like me you cant keep taking days of work for technitions to keep coming out when we all no if its a fault there end what are they going to be able to do with anything at my house 

anyway ill keep you all posted 

kind regards 

0 Kudos
greyman
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet speeds area 31

That CEO email address would be very useful, if you'd care to share.  Smiley Wink

edit: it's ok, I've got it thanks

0 Kudos