Menu
FJR1300
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

internet slow

Ok I'm about to lose the plot I give up with virgin's poor equipment I am so looking forward to when my contract is up so I can move to another provider as I sit here typing this, steam pouring out my ears wondering why I put up with this slow connection, buffeting and very poor wifi signal in my home, when I use the laptop and my wife uses her tablet we are fighting for signal all we get is slow uploads slow response times and **bleep** poor connection please someone let me know the date I can go to a better service please and I can sit in my living room in the knowledge that I will not get another call from someone who I can't understand  trying to sell me a virgin phone contract when I already for the 100th time SAID NO and please don't ring again. roll on end of contract 

yours sincerely

Fed up and grumpy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet slow

Hi FJR1300,

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your broadband connection. Smiley Sad

Checking things with your connection it all looks fine from this side. So we can get to the bottom of this please come back and let us know if you are using a wired or a wireless connection? If wireless try wired to see if you get the same issue. These tips will also help improve things for a wireless connection: Wifi Tips

It's also worth popping the hub into modem only mode to check if you get the same fault that way too. 

Finally if none of this works, set up a Think Broadband graph: Think Broadband This will give us a better insight in to things and will help us to resolve things Smiley Happy

Come back and let us know how everything goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos