Menu
jay3228
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

internet issues

so for a few months now my internet has been really hit and miss. it'll be fine one moment and the next instead of having 100 Mbps ill have 2.... it gets really frustrating iv tried calling so many times to be told they cant see a problem there side. they sent an engineer out last week gave me the new super hub 3 i believe. everything was working fine till last night/this morning. i was told there was a problem with my pc/ether cable but told them wireless is not working right too even when my pc isn't on. which got ignored. need some help to try and get this fixed before i just leave.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet issues

Hey jay3228,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy I'm sorry to hear you're suffering problems with your speeds lately, I can understand how frustrating speed issues can be. I'd like to help get to the bottom of things.

I've run some tests on the hub and network, neither is showing any issues at the moment. Do you notice the speeds are dropping on all devices at the same time? Are you seeing any changes with the lights on the hub when the connection slows down? Would you be able to try the hub in modem mode the next time this happens to see if speeds are still slow?

Let me know how you get on.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

jay3228
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hey dude. an engineer came out the other day and everything is sorted ! turns out it was the old cables connecting everything had worn down over the years. engineer got some more cabling out her van it fixed the problem straight away !. its amazing to have reliable internet again. if you can put a good word in somehow for the engineer who came round would be appreciated !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jay3228,

Thanks for the feedback! It's awesome to hear our technicians are doing a great job.

I've sent an email to the technician's manager to let him know!

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos