Menu
Riordan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

internet drop out

I am having constant issues with internet connection using wi fi. Catch t.v drops out and also with one t.v which is connected by ethernet. Tablets, laptops are the same. It seems internet connectivity is getting worse, not better and the cost goes up. What can be done before I move to another isp ?
0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet drop out

Is there a pattern to it? Does it happen at certain times? You'd expect to see a reduction in speed at peak times for instance because that's when most people are using the network. If that doesn't explain what you're seeing can you post your power levels?

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet drop out

Hi Riordan

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy I'm really sorry to hear of the problems you have been experiencing with the wireless connection and catch up TV, we'll do our best to look into this for you.

I've run a few checks on your connection and there are quite a few timeouts occurring so I think it's best if we organise an engineer visit to check everything over. I'll send you a PM (purple envelope, top right corner)  to get this arranged.

Speak soon 

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos