Menu
jasonukuk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

high utilisation

i have 18+ of months of high utilisation on my internet .

ticket was closed early 23 march 2017  was 6 days early .due to fix 29th march 2017

i rang on the 23rd march and 151 team looked and said was closed. but still show high utilisation on line .  i said i was having problems . the rep said the computer say u are jason  i get someone out with 4 hours  for got i was out and booked in 24th march 2017.

the teck took my cable feed and check and said there was still high utilisation on line,

he rang someone and i over heard that was in the exchange and the repair wasnt fixed yet .

i asked were that was and what it was was if`ee i said i have the name i do a google search for it ,

said were my feed in manchester comes from old ntl parts and there undated but could say  any think eise .

he opened the ticket and  rang compliants team and bleeped right off . manager rang and that the 

151 was wrong to get teck out due to no high utilisation any more puzzled why. when it cost them and teck showed was still high utilisation online .

teck person was wrong and the wales office comes to light was wrong .

that my speed is down to cat 7 cable used and not wifi . 

high utilisation is still problems and extra £12 a month now as been dropped no extra of my teck problem due to them saying no high utilisation so no credits .

very unhappy . that 151 says there high utilisation. teck say high utilisation is here . wales offices on phone say not been fixed so is still here .

compliants rang wales office and as been fixed so i`m puzzled , 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: high utilisation

Hello jasonukuk,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your connection. I've taken a look and ran some checks and I can see the traffic in your area does pick up during peak time hours, but it's certainly not exceeding our thresholds so right now it's not considered an area fault. If you keep in touch with us we can keep monitoring this and let you know if anything changes.

Catch you again soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM being the scumbag company they are will lie constantly, closing tickets without works being completed is well within how low a company they are and do it regularly.

0 Kudos
jasonukuk
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

the work as not been fixed as u said that is bull .
the 151 said it was closed the ticket and when she looked on my log she got someone out .
would have been in 4 hours but i was out that day .
she got a teck out and as i said i over heard the call SAYING .

THAT THE WORK WAS NOT FIXED AND THAT VERMIN MEDIA . is bulling me .
i keep the words clear as i can ,

THAT THE TECK WAS PUZZLED WHY WAS CLOSED AND WAS PUZZLED WHY YOU GOT HIM OUT NEXT DAY!!!!

YOU WONT FILL ME FULL OF BULL . I HAD 18 MONTHS OF SLOW SPEEDS AND AS THE ONE ABOVE .

STATED THE ONLY TICKETS U CLOSE ARE THE CUSTOMER WHO AS LEFT VERMIN MEDIA.

IF I WANTED A BULL COMPANY I WOULD HAVE GOT A COW .

THE READ ME ON HERE STATE THAT AREA 20 AS STILL PROBLEMS AND £10-12 YOU TAKEN AWAY .
AND ANY GOOD WILL I SAY GOOD WILL FOR LTD INTERNET .

THE STAFF AT AS*A MOVE WHEN THEY SEE ME OR IF ANY SIGNING UP I SHOW THEM THE LETTER OVER THE WAY VERMIN MEDIA AS BEEN .

SICK OF BULL OF UR COMPANY . NO OTHER FIBRO IN AREA SO LEAVING IS NO OPTION..
0 Kudos