Menu
simoncox27
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

constant issuess on area 31

This is the first time I have posted on here, but I am now at the point of changing back to sky! I have been running service status and speed tests on my internet now for 6 months, after constant problems. Every time I run the status test I get faults, even after numerous call outs etc. After reading blogs and posts, I find myself asking the question, would we put up with this service from any other provider ! I pay an absolute fortune for my Virgin and I have to say from experience , are the worst company I have dealt with. Ping tests are proving the speeds are not what they are claimed to be and the constant issues with broadband are leaving me questioning why ? Q: is this the same for others or am I just unlucky. Examples attached ! !

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Images removed (Contains Account Numbers), please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: constant issuess on area 31

If I'd had a history of problems such as you describe I would have voted with my cheque book a long time ago.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
wrighty1977
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hello if you read my posts your see ive been getting the same problems 

kind regards 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello simoncox27

Sorry we have taken a while to arrive and for connection experiences. The traffic on your segment is high at peak times and may impact your speed and lag. Apart from that the actual line and hub look good. Our planning team are aware and we would like to carry out some upgrade work in the area ref F004798785 with a current review date of 05 APR 2017. Please accept our apologies, I will send you a forum private message to discuss further.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos