Menu
dai-llewellyn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

can't wait to leave

I have several months left on my contract (which is unfortunate).

nothing but lies and problems since day 1 sorry I left sky and can't wait to go back to them.

now can't watch movies or sports as new apps are constantly buffering / freezing.

I am using a MacBook pro with sierra and have tried wi-fi and wired connections using BT infinity.

0 Kudos
Raven00
Settling in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't wait to leave

I know the feeling. I've had months of hassles; internet is slow or completely off - 'there's a problem in your area', tivo takes forever to respond if I dare press a button, the hard drive corrupts and I have to speak to someone who's accent I can't understand to have it replaced.  I've even tried a couple of times to raise official complaints but 'someone will call you back to speak to you'.  They don't.  Worse is that the last time I phoned to enquire why new customers get good deals at the expense of us mugs already here, they convinced me to sign up for 12 more months with a £50 gift and £5 off every month.  The only talented people at virgin are the ones in the 'thinking of leaving' dept.

The cheapest broadband deal, freeview and a netflix/prime/now/whomever subscription is the way to go I reckon.  Home phone is only ever used to answer calls to indians pretending to be from microsoft so that can go.

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't wait to leave

I don;t understand why people are not making a formal complaint with VM about their network congestion/utilisation/oversubscribing problems,then after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

Its no use ringing and having a moan, they will just turn the conversation around to make them sound the good ISP, they are in 5th place in the ISP round up at thinkbroadband and bottom for peak time slow downs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos