Menu
maza
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

broadband

can some one tell me why i onley get 1.5 meg down lode every night it is supposed to be 50 meg when i ring virgin up all they say is is over utilisation in my area 04 and they are sorting it out but they say that all the time have i got to put up with this for ever its like putting 100 people on the bus when it will only take 50 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband

Evening maza,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds during the evenings.

I've checked your connection and noticed a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing these slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003433837 and has a review date of 11th January.

I will pass this across to my colleagues who will be in touch with more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
maza
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

im still geting 1 or 2 meg a night downlode speed  when will it  be sorted 06 area its just a joke i dont no what to say it makes no difference to virging all you say its under review  its just a joke

0 Kudos
maza
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i ment area 04

0 Kudos