Menu
C_J_W
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

broadband speed increase from 100 to 150mps

Just had an email saying my broadband speed has been increased from 100mbs to 150mps. Great but the only problem with that is I've been on 150mbs as long as I can remember. Maybe they meant to increase me to 200 but I doubt it!!!

0 Kudos
Chippy55
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband speed increase from 100 to 150mps

Yes, I have just been upgrade from 150mps to 150mps.

Just hope my TV is also upgraded from M to M, I will feel much better! 

0 Kudos
C_J_W
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes hadn't thought of being upgraded from M to M maybe that'll be tomorrow's email. To be honest I watch freeview and use TiVo just for catch-up and recording as it's so slow and clunky- when I downgraded from XL to M they said i may as well keep the TiVo as it wouldn't be costing me anything!
0 Kudos
LokiDog
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They say lots of things.....

0 Kudos
C_J_W
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Guess what - according to the email I received a moment ago I've just been upgraded from 150mbs to 150mbs again!!

So that's twice I've got excited receiving emails telling me my speed's been upgraded then twice I've been down on the floor with despair after finding out I've only been upgraded to 150mbs from the 150mbs I've been on for God knows how long.

Virgin - if you're reading this please give me a free upgrade to 200mbs as compensation for the stress and disappointment I've had to endure.

0 Kudos