Menu
tellto
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

broadband problems

lately last month or so broadband never been so bad going on and off then off again losing wi fi all the time,now slow speed 4mbits,awful service at the moment.tried the usual reset all stuff phoned virgin up then goes same again no e-mails can,t get in my e-mails the list is endless.never had problems like this.virgin coming out on saturday afternoon they say.patience wearing thin with this,make a vicar scream.non stop problems with tv.what is going on virgin media.oh and cause i got my £3 discount off you in april i did not get a free upgrade from 50 mbits to 70 what a joke.things had better change or the first oppertunity i,m off somewhere else.only been with you 17 or 18 years.livid with virgin at the moment.get your act together.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband problems

Hi tellto,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you've had trouble with your services.

I've located your account and I can see that you've cancelled your technician appointment. Are you still experiencing issues?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
tellto
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi the broadband problems seem to be ok now,but e-mail is very dodgy lately,i:e access.ok today who knows tomorrow,tv just went off and on yesterday,lately it,s been one thing after another,cannot trust it to be stable.sick of ringing up 150.never had these problems before,well not as bad as late.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey tellto,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Good to hear that your broadband connection has been restored. For the email side of things, can you explain a bit more about what's happening please? Also for your TV problems, if you post on our TV board here and one of my colleagues will be along to help.

Thanks again for posting,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
tellto
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

the e-mails are sometimes only just managing to work,i have to try several times sometimes to log in.lucky sometimes to get the 3 dots flashing accross.dodgy e-mail account. i,m on blueyonder.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi tellto, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see that you have continued to have trouble with your emails. 

There has been an issue with our webmail recently and it can sometimes make logging in to the webmail a little difficult. 

For the moment I would recommend setting up a Client mail if you have not done so already as this will mean you will always be able to access your emails with ease. I do not yet have a resolve date for this issue apologies for this. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos