Menu
calvin646
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

**bleep** broadband speeds

why oh why am i paying for 100mbs when 99%of the time i dont get 5 mbs tech lines ar3e permanently jammed or pointless to ring since im only getting 5%of the broadband im promised im only paying 5%of my bill what the **bleep** is going on its a **bleep** take every other message is the same as mine  and im sick of it dont charge for what you cant provide virgin its a **bleep**in **bleep** take

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: **bleep** broadband speeds

Unfortunately your missive seems to be garbled as you have repeatedly typed **bleep**

Something about only having 5% of what you should have?

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately your missive seems to be garbled as you have repeatedly typed **bleep**

Something about only having 5% of what you should have?

calvin646
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

well it seems the customers complaint is over riddenen by a few simple curse words fine, then let me convey my annoyance  via the english way with out a few choice words to convey my disgust and annoyance,

hmmmm hmmm hmmm, i am very displeased and offended at how im forced to pay for a service which yop claim to be able provide but apon months and months and months of paying my hard earned money you clearly can not provide and or refuse to provide me and most of your other unsatisfied customers the service we pay for, there for you leave me no other choice than to pay only 5 % of my bill for the 5% i recieve of the claimed amount you provide as well as being vesy very disatisfied as a customer for over 5 year i feel virgin is taking advantage of me and many others and coundlnt care less aslong as its collecting money which clearly seems to bee the sole perpose of the company,

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ahh that makes much more sense.

It sounds like you are in an area suffering from the dreaded "overutilisation" which means there is more demand for bandwidth than the current infrastructure can supply.  VM have agreements with OFCOM as to what happens in a situation like this. Unfortunately it takes a long time to resolve. You have a couple of options- escalate your complaint to CISAS, negotiate a more substantial discount, or leave. You will be given review dates whilst the fault exists,  but they are exactly that, review dates not fix dates.

I know none of that helps but at least now you can make a more informed decision.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi calvin646,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read that you are having issues with your broadband speeds.

From checking your connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003562493 and with a review date of 28th December.

I will pass this across to one of my colleagues who will be in touch with more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos