Speed
We like it fast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Extremely slow wi-fi

This problem keeps occurring.  It gets 'fixed' and everything is fine for a few weeks then it starts up again.The helpline blame everything except Virginmedia's equipment.The last 48 hours have been dreadful.  0.19 Mb/s and the booster has disappeare...

krispix by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lag lag lag

I am really struggling with lack. My ping on call of duty is quite literally ranging between 30 and 280 ms. I have reset the hub. I have reset my Xbox. I have reset everything I’ve checked all the connections and still having the same issue this has ...

Babasan by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

No services BD2 area

We lost connection on Monday 27th and still no service yet and nothing from Virgin on what the problem is. It has gone from being fixed by 12.45am Tuesday to now saying 6pm tonight. For someone who works from home the only connection is through my mo...

Resolved! Gig1 - New Hub 5 - No DOCSIS 3.1 channels

Sorry for the new thread...Received the the new Hub 5 yesterday to upgrade from my Hub 4 but noticed its not getting any 3.1 channels on the up or down. On the 4 I had it for both. I've tried resetting Hub etc to no avail. There is a SNR issue since ...