Speed
We like it fast
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Speed

What sort off speed does people get on the m600 package. My daughter is on the basic package and her internet it more than twice has fast. We have had them out around 15 times. Our Tv will not work when we hard wire it to the virgin box it freezes th...

Terrible upload speed since receiving new hub 3

Recently received a hub 3 to replace a very old hub 2.  No change in internet package. Previous hub 2 usually gave me full speeds as advertised for the M250 package. Since receiving the hub 3 my upload speeds have gone from 20+mb to 0.5 to 1mb. This ...

Help with connection/speed

Just installed virgin broadband 108Mbps M100 fibre, it works fine in the living room where the router is but in bedrooms a little further there is no connection or super slow.My question: Will this problem be solved if I upgrade to M200 fibre and 213...

hewire44 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed not up to scratch

Having a mare with my connection while I try to work from home.Has been running ok - not great but ok- but now I’m only getting 77mbps which isn’t fast enough for me to run my video editing software properly. And of course there’s no way to get in to...

Greg156 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

around 50% packets loss

since today morning I have around 50% packet loss to anywhere after VM hub. Phone support is absolutely useless, they said they will send a "magic" message to my hub to fix this, and it takes 4 hours, and there is nothing else that can be done for me...

ksim by Up to speed
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNR issue, I guess.

Hemel Hempstead(HP2)Looks like the connection went down originally at around 12:30PM(ish) before coming back at just before 3PM.Online fault checker is showing nothing wrong (currently).Just posting so this can get potentially flagged up/noted.Live G...