Menu
cafcdog
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

area 21 poor evening speed

i am currently on 50 mb b/band. during the day the speed is fine but in the evening i am barely getting 1.5 mb. this is been going on now for 2 months. what is going on?

0 Kudos
crypticc
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: area 21 poor evening speed

2 months is just the beginning. How long have you been with Virgin. Suggest finding your fault code and then assign to your signature. Or leave.

Regards
----------------------------------------------------------
TiVo video output scaling-bugs

Tivo-scaling-bug

Virgin-TV-V6 Video-Output-Settings

0 Kudos
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

crypticc you have been experiencing overutilisation since 2011? and nothings been done? bloody hell I am guessing there is no decent alternative provider in your area? I would of walked a long time ago.

0 Kudos
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I would contact virgin and see if they already have the fault reference, why oh why this company keeps connecting people up when this is what happens absolutely baffles me.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi cafcdog,

I'm honestly sorry for your reduced speeds during the evenings. We do intend to increase capacity with a pending network upgrade. At the moment we're waiting for the pre-upgrade work to complete and that is due for review on 29/03/2017.

At that time we should have a better idea of when the actual upgrade work will commence. 

You are entitled to a monthly credit whilst waiting so I'll pass your details on to another team who will be in touch to provide some advice - hopefully within a few days, though may be a little longer due to the festive period.

Hope this helps a little,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos