Menu
mojouk1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yet another night of dial up speeds

http://www.speedtest.net/result/5934537128.png

5.21 mbps on 70 mbps service. This is nearly every night now despite being told the engineering work would be completed on the 21st December (work began in April 2016). If VM can't give me the service i'm paying for they have no business taking my money.  

0 Kudos
SouthGrid_87
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yet another night of dial up speeds

Area 21? Join the party then!

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
mojouk1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Area 20
0 Kudos
mojouk1
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I will do that. I'm getting really fed up of the poor service and feeble excuses.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mojouk1,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the peak time slow speed issues, I can see that networks are currently working on upgrades in the area, ref F003632511, hopefully you'll see some improvements as a result over the next week or two.

Rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos