Menu
Samfarring
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox One slowing download speed

A few days ago I attempted to install a game on my xbox one which seemed to have cut off and restart my VM super hub 3.0 and ever since the download speed for all my devices has dropped to less than 2Mbps, however when I turn the console off the download speed returns to normal again (around 80+).
I've tried resetting both the hub and the xbox and none seemed to have fixed the problem, is there anyother fix to this problem?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox One slowing download speed

Hi Samfarring, 

Welcome to the forums I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your download to the Xbox. 

I have taken a look and it seems there was an issue in the exchange, ref F004985799 this has now been resolved and your connection is looking good. 

If you try a wired connection how do things look for you now? 

Keep me posted.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Samfarring
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply,
Unfortunately the download speed is still only less than 2Mbps while the xbox is on and returns to normal when it's off. This is both the same using wired and wireless connections.
I've also been told by customer support that there's a broadband problem in my area so could that affect it?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Samfarring,

Thanks for the additional info Smiley Happy

I've just looked into this further and I'm sorry to report that there is currently an open fault in your area which can cause slow speeds. The fault ref if: F004889217 and it's due for review on the 29th March.

I know this isn't the news you were hoping for so please accept my sincere apologies.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos