Menu
Charlie23davies
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Worst provider ever!!

DO NOT GO WITH VIRGIN MEDIA. Slowest internet speed of any other provider. I will be activity spreading the word over all media sites, and will be ensuring that I stop as many people as possible falling in to the virgin media bull **bleep** they love to feed us all. I've been complaining since the contract started. Getting speeds of 0.6 on a Sunday! And the best is 1.5. No response from these online communties. Everyone saying the same thing. They obviously do not want to deal with customers and just pull money from us all for a service we don't get!!!
0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst provider ever!!

Actually I don't believe VM to be worst provider. Check out similar sites for BT and Sky you will find the same as on here. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Charlie23davies wrote:
DO NOT GO WITH VIRGIN MEDIA. Slowest internet speed of any other provider. I will be activity spreading the word over all media sites, and will be ensuring that I stop as many people as possible falling in to the virgin media bull **bleep** they love to feed us all. I've been complaining since the contract started. Getting speeds of 0.6 on a Sunday! And the best is 1.5. No response from these online communties. Everyone saying the same thing. They obviously do not want to deal with customers and just pull money from us all for a service we don't get!!!

Have you had your connection looked at? Do you know what the actual problem is? Do you want some help or are you just venting?

If you want us to go down the route of troubleshooting your connection, feel free to post back. If you are just having a rant, knock yourself out.  Personally I would leave if it is as bad as your post indicates, but each to their own I suppose.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Given the OP previously ranted in mid-September, it amazes me that they haven't used the recent price increase as an opportunity to seek better service elsewhere.

0 Kudos