Menu
leonj10
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Worst Customer Service in the Western World!!!

Can someone please help?

I have had awful speeds (2mb) since my contract began in September and every time I call I go through the pain of 10 mins of recorded messages, then put on hold and then cut off!!! 4 times this evening!

I signed up to a Full House Vivid 200mb package (£80+ pm) and my BB is always slow, therefore my OnD content is awful and half of it is unavailable.

I want to cancel all my services as VM are not fulfilling any of my paid for services as sold but cannot get though to begin the process?

I WANT OUT!!!!

0 Kudos
craig_howieson
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst Customer Service in the Western World!!!

Tell me about it. 8 times I have called only to be cut off at the last minute. At least put a message on saying there is a problem. Coupled with crippling bb speeds it's a shocker
0 Kudos
leonj10
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am cancelling my DD and sending complaint to VM via Recorded post tomorrow. If they want to try and seek payment I will see them in court!

No way is the service I am getting acceptable and they are definitely in breach of contract! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

leonj10 wrote:

I am cancelling my DD and sending complaint to VM via Recorded post tomorrow. If they want to try and seek payment I will see them in court!

No way is the service I am getting acceptable and they are definitely in breach of contract! 

Thats really not a sensible way to proceed...

Unfortunately, as VM comply with OFCOM regs with regard to "up to" speed statements and remediation measures when speeds are not what they should be, they are in no way in breach of contract. However if you cancel your DD and refuse to pay, YOU definitely are.

You would be better engaging with them and trying to seek resolution, or early release from your contract without fee if they cannot rectify your issues.

Have you gone through troubleshooting on the phone or on here?

0 Kudos
leonj10
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can you explain to me how to get through then as I've tried 6 times tonight and been cut off every time?

Also, I signed up to a deal that offered 200mb and rarely get 10mb? Also, I have had 50+ occasions where On Demand content is unavailable?

I was told in Sept it would be fixed early Nov and now mid Dec its been changed to mid-Feb!

Tell me how this is acceptable?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The vagaries of VM's support system are well documented on here. To be blunt, I dont deal with 1st line support as if you HAD got through tonight they would have changed your wireless frequency, told you to reboot your HUB and tell you it would be working again.

I didnt say it was acceptable. I just pointed out that its a bad idea to unilaterally cancel your DD and refuse to pay.

0 Kudos
craig_howieson
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone from VM confirm or deny if there is a problem with the contact center?

I keep getting cut off about 5 minutes into holding?  It's like they just put the phone down before I can even say hello!!!

0 Kudos
leonj10
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Finally got through today!!! As my issues are not due to be resolved until late Feb (6 months into my contract) they agreed to allow me to terminate FOC.

I had been a Sky customer for 10+ years and came into this relationship with an open mind but sadly will never return.

0 Kudos