Menu
geeedub
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Will this ever be sorted ?

200 Mbps ?200 Mbps ?

There has been long running problems with the speed in my area since early 2015 Fault F004139154.

I am on the 200Mbps option yet i am regularly seeing peak time speeds of 10 to 15 Mbps and off peak speeds between 50 to 80 Mbps.

Will this ever be sorted ?

As yet another review date  approaches I am beginning to doubt it will ever be fixed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will this ever be sorted ?

Hiya geeedub,

Hope all is well. Thanks for taking the time to post back on the community.

My apologies that you are still having issues with your broadband connection.

I've taken a look at the high peak time traffic fault and the review date is showing as 7th December. I can understand your frustration due to the length of time this has been ongoing for and we are working on this to improve bandwidth.

There was another issue that I noticed and that is a very high number of T4 time-outs reported since the Super Hub has been online. If you can re-boot the router for me and post information from the router settings please. To do this type in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar, no need to sign in, on the top right you will see router status. Within here you will have downstream, upstream and network log. You can copy and paste this information, that would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos